My trip started out rather hysterically. I get on my flight to New York and there are these loud ass black people screaming in the row behind me. The girl is yelling at her main man screaming, "My life is on the line right now, my life is on the line." It was her first flight. Upon exiting the plane we learn that they are flying to New York to be on Jerry Springer, the episode titled: "Sisters with the same baby daddy." Classy people.
I almost miss my flight to Prague because I was eating at Chili's Too and did not go to board at the right time, but I made it and had my first encounter with the horrible language barrier that exists between Americans and the Czechs. Tried to sleep and landed a little early. No one was there to pick me up so I waited, and waited, and waited. BBMed Liza off the HOOK! PING!!! Eventually got home. We went on a 6 hour tour of Prague afterwards. Saw the Prague Castle, went up on a funicular and walked approximately 450 steps up to the top of a fake Eiffel Tower and saw the most breathtaking view of the city. Liza and I were wearing the most improper clothing and froze our dumb asses off.
Our group is nine kids. NINE KIDS. Pretty whack. We live with a girl from Ukraine who is the group leader sort of and this other chick.
Our first night out was ridiculous. Things I learned: buy a bottle of booze before you go out, heels and cobble stone are not dear friends, the metro closes at midnight so maybe you should figure out the tram schedule, and that Prague nightlife is fucking insane.
I have taken 75 dollars out of the ATM which is 1500 crowns, and somehow someway I still have 600 crowns left and I have been spending and spending. Everything is cheap as dirt and beer is cheaper than water. Oh yeah, did I mention I only have classes on Monday and Tuesday?? Yeah, Monday and Tuesday.
If only it would warm up a bit life would be simply perfect.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have so much money!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Daddio
Hi baby,
ReplyDeleteThink we should get that visa thing taken care of. How can we help? xoxo Be safe and have fun. Mommy